Time needed: 1 minute
- Honeywell AD1200 and KoCos Modem
The AD1200 meter is a three-phase four-wire with RS485 din rail electronic meter. This meter complies with the standards of IEC62052-11 and IEC62053-21. It can measure the consumption of active/reactive energy. This meter has many advantages, such as good reliability, small volume, lightweight and easy installation. For more information, click here.
The DIN-LITE modem is a standalone DIN rail mountable modem that can be used as an external modem for any energy meter that has a serial (RS-232/RS485) port. For more information, click here.
- Confirm Communication Parameters For Honeywell AD1200 Meter
Please follow the attached link to Connect the Honeywell AD1200 meter to KoCos Modem
- Connect the KoCos modem to the Honeywell AD1200 3-Phase meter
Please insert RJ28 cable to one of the ports as indicated
- Connect RJ28 cable terminated wire to the AD1200 Meter
The terminated ends of the RJ28 cable will connect to the CT 3-phase meter.
• Connect the White wire to slot 20
• Connect the Purple wire to slot 21
- Connect the KoCos modem to Power Supply
To power up the modem one will need 230V and connect as shown by the image on the right.