What’s covered in these terms
It’s tempting to skip these Terms of Service, but it’s important to establish what you can expect from us as
you use Smart-View Technology services, and what we expect from you.
These Terms of Service reflect the way Smart-View Technology’s business works, laws that apply to our company, and things we believe to be true. As a result, these Terms of Service help define Smart-View Technology’s relationship with you as you interact with our services. For example, these terms include the following topic
– What you can expect from us, which describes how we provide and develop our services
– What we expect from you, which establishes certain rules for using our services
– Content in Smart-View Technology services, which describes the intellectual property rights to the content you find in our services — whether that content belongs to you, Smart-View Technology, or others
– In case of problems or disagreements, which describes other legal rights you have, and what to expect in case someone violates these terms
Understanding these terms is important because, by using our services, you’re agreeing to these terms.
Smart-View Technology services are provided by, and you’re contracting with:
Smart-View Technology (PTY) LTD
Belvedere Office Park, Right Wing,
First Floor Block B,
Pasita Road High Street Bellville.
Your relationship with Smart-View Technology
These terms help define the relationship between you and Smart-View Technology. Broadly speaking, we give you permission to use our services if you agree to follow these terms, which reflect how Smart-View Technology’s business works and how we earn money. When we speak of “Smart-View Technology,” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean Smart-View Technology (PTY) LTD.
What you can expect from us
Provide a broad range of useful services
We provide a broad range of services that are subject to these terms, including:
– apps (like Smart-Utilities, Job Box, Smart-View IoT)
– platforms (like Smart-View IoT Solutions, Utility Management System & Job Box)